Welcome to My Little House!

Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted a dollhouse. Sure...I had the Barbie Dreamhouse and the Townhouse and the Yacht...but having a 1/12 scale wooden, elaborate dollhouse was my dream. My dream came true when I found one in the paper! I would like to share my experience from start to finish and maybe give someone some ideas on the way. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hallway and Almost finished 2nd Bedroom

The windows I did with the inkjet transparencies and copy and pasted a pattern I liked.  The floor is sample flooring found at Lowes (freebees).  We found a nice wood patterned wallpaper and I copy and pasted and printed on photo paper.  The rest is just acrylic paints. 
I went with a underwater theme in this room and used tropical fish border.  The carpet is a very light blue and I plan on making curtains for the windows.  Check back later to see the updates....

No comments:

Post a Comment