Welcome to My Little House!

Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted a dollhouse. Sure...I had the Barbie Dreamhouse and the Townhouse and the Yacht...but having a 1/12 scale wooden, elaborate dollhouse was my dream. My dream came true when I found one in the paper! I would like to share my experience from start to finish and maybe give someone some ideas on the way. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bottles for the Bar

I had to show you this one.  Anyone who knows me , knows that this is my drink of choice....Not anymore mind you...but still.  We plan on making the attic area a gameroom with bar, pool table...and who knows what else.  I just got a head start with the booze!

I search google images for bottle labels and then sized them appropriately to the bottle I purchased.  This can easily be done on MS Publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment